Advanta Telecom: Support Service Level Agreement
Other companies say "your call is important to us". Advanta Telecom mean it. We will never abandon you in a maze of recorded menus. Instead we provide high-quality, responsive after-sales support.
- 100% of calls to our support desk are answered by people, not machines.
- 95% of calls are answered by a member of the support team within four rings.
- The remaining 5% are taken by a human answering operator, who will take your contact details. A member of the support team will return your call within four working hours.
- In 90% of cases the support team member answering the call will be the person to solve the problem.
- We employ bright, helpful and well trained telephone support staff, not semi-skilled script-following call-centre operatives.
- 100% of support emails are answered within 4 working hours
- Web-based control panels include on-page help, detailed explanations, and links to comprehensive online manuals.
Our support team works in the same building as the network team, and has regular access to the development team, meaning that the teams responsible for providing your services have regular feedback from the field.
Support ticketing system
Support requests are managed according to a strict policy using a support-enquiry management system (or 'ticketing system').
All problems, tasks and requests (except some of those that are immediately solved on the phone) are entered into this system: a support ticket is created, and given a unique reference number. This ensures that every request is professionally managed.
Easy to solve
90% of requests, solved within 4 working hours.
Requiring consultation the team
8% of requests, solved within 4 working hours.
Requiring assistance from network, banking or products teams
2% of requests, solved within 4 working hours, or progress every 4 working hours.