dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments: Keeping fax simple... but smarter than ever
Despite the Internet revolution, traditional fax machines still prove useful in many industries. However, dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments introduces intelligent new features that maximise the 'simple' advantages of fax technology while overcoming many of the technical hassles.
To get started, just select a number to become your company fax number. Choosing one that's in sequence with your phone new number is a good idea. Then dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments will do the rest.
Key features and benefits of dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments
- Choose your own dedicated fax number
- Keep your number when you move
- Divert fax calls to your regular fax machine number or to different machine
- Our system can receive faxes and send them on to you by email
- Avoid missing important faxes because your machine is busy or out of paper
- There's no need to phone the office to see if a fax has arrived. Check your email inbox instead
- Save yourself from having a buy a new fax machine, if you are happy to receive faxes by email only
- Get the benefits of expert support - from people, not machines.
|Feature||What it does|
|Web control: Control your number through any web browser||web controlWeb control: Control your number through any web browser: Control your number through any web browser, changing diverts immediately 24-7 and viewing your itemised call history online in real-time|
|Fax by email: Receive faxes by email (as picture attachments)||fax by emailFax by email: Receive faxes by email (as picture attachments): Receive faxes by email (as picture attachments)|
|SMS notification: Receive text alerts when someone faxes you||SMS notificationSMS notification: Receive text alerts when someone faxes you: Receive text alerts when someone leaves a message|
Pricing & availability
dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments is available at affordable prices for all business - with no hidden costs. For detailed pricing information just put a number in your trolley and take a look at the full tariff guide (after clicking on the number in your trolley to see the available services and price plans).
Use our 'call cost explorer' (available on the same page) to see the costs of fax forwarding to the divert destinations you will be using. It's interactive, and easy to get a feel for the costs.
Placing a number in the trolley places you under no obligation to buy.
dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments case study
Faxes by email saves solicitor's blushes
The traditional fax machine is an invaluable communications tool for one of our clients... a solicitor who works in sole practice in a busy market town. However, dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments has made a significant difference to his business, reducing stress and giving him extra flexibility.
The solicitor regularly receives lengthy fax messages that need
urgent attention. However, senders often find his fax number is busy,
delaying what can be a time-sensitive process. To make matters worse,
messages are often transmitted by mistake several times over, occupying
the fax machine - and causing it to run out of paper. Worse
still, these instances occur when the solicitor is away from the
Rather than employ someone specifically to tend his fax machine while he's away from the office, the solicitor chose dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments.
- The solicitor no longer misses a single fax message - and senders never hear the 'busy' tone
- As a result, he can improve turnaround times and enhance his reputation for customer service
- Normal fax messages arrive as before. But when the machine is busy, pages are sent to the solicitor by email instead
- When he's away on business, he changes the dmFaxdmFax: Recive faxes as email attachments options so that all messages are sent by email - direct to his laptop.